Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Spaghetti face = cute face!

It was another chilly day today and super windy.  I think today is actually colder than yesterday.  Daddy dressed Olivia in her Elmo outfit today! Olivia loves Elmo!! Brendon and Olivia had fun at Gymboree while I worked all day.  I decided to stay at work since we had a meeting and didn't want to go out in the cold anyways! Plus it feels like as soon as I get home I would have to turn around anyways.

As soon as I got home I started dinner.  Kristy and her friend Becky came down for a quick visit.  Olivia was super shy...plus it didn't help that Jake knocked her over since he was excited to see people.  She ate like a champ though...all her pasta! But she didn't want to try the squash.  Maybe tomorrow...she loves squash but I guess not today. I took some pictures of her being silly at the table plus she looked super cute with spaghetti sauce all over her face!

After dinner we watched the news since I didn't get to see anything about Hurricane Sandy while at work.  Then we played upstairs.  Olivia surprised me and told me potty seat and then ran to the bathroom.  Unfortunately we didn't make it in time and I think she went in the diaper.  We sat there forever and all we got was a few toots!

I am so excited to take Olivia trick-or-treating tomorrow! We are going to go with Karson =) Hopefully it won't be too chilly!

Olivia can climb in her high chair...such a monkey!
Texting
Spaghetti face =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment