Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday- Recovery Day

Today was recovery day.  I woke up starving.  Breakfast was good...you can't go wrong with Brendon's dippy eggs.  We just relaxed this morning and did lots of playing indoors.  We went for a little walk this morning since Olivia was getting bored with all of her toys inside.  I don't know what we will do when it gets cold, this child loves to go outside. 

Olivia and Brendon ate lunch.  I was just not in the mood for food.  I was drinking lots of fluids though.  After Olivia went down for a nap I took a shower and then a well deserved nap.  After the nap about 3:00 I felt better and was hungry so I had a bowl of cereal.  A very slow bowl of cereal.  It was a weird weather day sunny and then super dark clouds and a little bit of rain.  I stuck my feet in the pool for a few minutes and enjoyed getting some vitamin D. 

Then when Olivia woke up, she ate her snack and we played inside.  She is so funny sometimes.  She put all of her stuffed animals in her shopping cart and was walking them all around.  She played with the stuff in the recycling bin.  She ate dinner like a champ!! Can't pass up some venison tenderloin, zucchini and squash, and noodles.  We had a quick evening walk- Jake included! Then bath time and two Olivia books before bed.

I am feeling better now...not 100%.  At least my legs aren't sore- that's a major positive.

Recycling bin fun!
Taking the airplane for a ride in the shopping cart
Just walking all over...
Yummy dinner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment