Friday, August 24, 2012

Busy Friday

I gave in today and went to the CVS Minute Clinic.  My voice still isn't better.  I begged the nurse practitioner to take me before she went to lunch and she did.  I think she heard my raspy voice and felt bad and she even said that she has a hard time turning people down.  The nurse said it is just allergies. On the Atlanta Allergy page it says that it is Elm, Ragweed, and Grass.  So I guess my body just doesn't like one of those even though I take Claritin D daily.  She also said that my nose was really swollen and that she couldn't believe how well I was breathing out of my nose considering the swelling inside.  She prescribed me some nasal spray and to switch to Allegra which Brendon takes both.  She said it should kick in and I should have my voice back soon...I hope so!!

Brendon was super dad today and took Olivia grocery shopping so I could go to the doctor.  He said her favorite part is the produce section.  She likes to point to all the fruits and vegetables she knows! What a smarty!! She took a pretty long nap and was not very interested in dinner.  She ate lots of peas and carrots though.  We took a quick walk and read lots of books.  Poor Olivia had to listen to my horrible voice reading her books.  But she did sit in my lap and listened for 3 books...maybe she likes this voice! Tomorrow we are celebrating Emma's birthday! We are so excited!!

Reading the book about me to Jake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment