Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Breakfast for dinner!

Craziness... I have no voice.  It is very hard to communicate with people and especially with Olivia.  It was pretty rough in the classroom today too.  But I feel fine so I didn't want to waste a sick day when I feel fine.

When I got home from work I tried to feed Olivia lunch but she wasn't very interested.  I tried a few different foods before we left this afternoon.  We stopped at The Avenue to get a birthday gift for Emma today.  Her party is on Saturday.  We stopped at Barnes and Nobles and Carters.  Olivia loves to look at all the books and clothes so she was pretty well entertained.

We then zoomed to Gymboree! I felt bad because I couldn't really talk to Lauren and Michelle.  But Olivia and I  had fun anyways.

By the time we got home it was almost dinner time and I wasn't sure what to make.  So I decided it was my favorite meal...breakfast for dinner.  I used to love when my mom made this for us! I made some french toast, sausage, and used the leftover eggs.  Olivia had some banana too!! It was so yummy! Olivia did pretty good eating it also.  We had mega dishes to do so we stayed inside tonight and played in her room for quite awhile and had fun!

Busted with the Cheerios!
Yummy! I love breakfast for dinner!
Getting all crazy with the newspaper!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment