Friday, June 1, 2012

Hooray it is June!

I can't believe it is June already! This morning was a little crazy.  Brendon had to take Jake to the groomer.  I told him that he should drop him off while I get ready for grocery shopping and watch Olivia.  Olivia hates the shower.  I was just about done and he plopped her in the bathroom and shut the door on her.  Well she didn't like that.  She cried and screamed and cried.  It doesn't help that she is getting more teeth either so she had 4 fingers in her mouth while crying.  Well you know what happened next...she threw up cause she was so upset and having the fingers in her mouth didn't make it any better.  Luckily I caught most of it in my hand and she got a little on her onesie.  I finally got her to calm down.  It was just crazy though. 

When Brendon got home we went grocery shopping.  We ended up stopping at 4 places.  Olivia did a great job.  We brought her little snack container and she was just fine.  She liked looking at things and pointing.  The best place was Three Peas in a Pod.  It is a little vegetable stand and their produce prices are a bit cheaper.  She loved looking at all the fruits and vegetables.  She even picked out a tomato!

After shopping we played outside for a bit and had lunch.  She was not a fan of my lunch or dinner today.  I think because he mouth hurts.  I gave her some Tylenol this afternoon to help with the discomfort.  She was fine the rest of the day and was really funny about Jake's haircut.  She immediately pointed at this tail because it is not all curly anymore and he had a bandana on from the groomer so she liked that!

Busted in the pots and pans...thankfully she only got to the cookie cutters!
I caught you!
Discovered the books on our bookshelf
Nicholas Sparks The Lucky one... good choice Olivia!
Checking out Jake's haircut!

0 comments:

Post a Comment