Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

Well Memorial Day kicked off with some exercise! I went and ran the Dacula Memorial Day 5K. It is a great run but it has some hills.  But it was fun.  I beat my time when I ran it 2 years ago by 2 seconds.  Even though I feel my body is still different after Olivia my pace has finally got back to where it was 2 years ago when I stopped running.  It is still a work in progress though.  After I got home, Brendon went and rode his bike at Tribble Mill.  Brendon also was a very good teacher to Kristy this morning in teaching her how to prepare ribs.  Olivia and I had a fun time playing on the Korem's couches.  Olivia actually climbed up on their couches all by herself! Yikes! Brendon had to work today so I just bummed around the house and took a little nap this afternoon.  Olivia and I played outside after dinner and had fun checking the apple trees.

P.S. Thank you grandma for the perfect patriotic dress today! It fit perfect!!

Memorial Day 2012
Best Friends!
Love this happy girl!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment