Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Such a ham!

I have to say that Olivia is becoming quite the ham! She is just so silly sometimes. For example tonight and for the past few nights, she watches me get her pajamas out.  Then, she walks over, starts pulling out the pjs and throwing them all around.  Also she likes to play peek-a-boo with her blanket.  It is hilarious!

We had Gymboree today and it was great to see all of our friends! So we didn't do one nap today. She ended up taking 2 cat naps.  She took about an hour and a half this morning and an hour after Gymboree.  I wasn't sure how today would go with napping, but it went fine. 

The best part of today was seeing how nice people are in this world.  Olivia's milk smelled funny this morning so we had to stop and get milk on the way home from Gymboree.  I stopped at the Publix in Grayson for milk and some Parmesan cheese.  I didn't get a cart since it was only 2 things, so I just carried Olivia, the diaper bag, the 1/2 gallon of milk, and Olivia helped with holding the cheese.  When I got in line there was a few people in front of me in the express lane.  The woman in front of me turned around and said, "Go ahead in front of me." I told her, "No that is alright." She then replied, "No, really go ahead." I thought- okay, it is not too often that someone allows you to go ahead of them in line, she obviously realized my hands were full and going ahead of her would help me take a load off.  So we made some chit chat while we waited about Olivia.  But I thought that was just so sweet.  She obviously saw all that I was carrying and politely let us go ahead of her.  See...there are some nice people in the world still.  So whoever you are...Thank You for your random act of kindness.  It was very much appreciated!

Playing with my blocks
Playing with my pjs!
Time to play Peek-a-boo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment