Saturday, April 7, 2012

Super Saturday

Today I had a super Saturday.  I woke up and ate breakfast with mommy and daddy and then grandma came down.  Grandma and I played a lot.  Then mommy, grandma, and I went to Kroger for groceries.  I was a really good girl in the shopping cart.  After shopping I took a nap.  Then I ate lunch and then we all played outside for quite awhile.  I pushed my lion all over and had some standing on my own.  I even got to see my godparents too! I then read books with grandma on the porch before my nap.  Then I napped and ate dinner.  I was a little cranky after dinner but once I had milk and ate I was better.  I had fun in the bathtub and then went happily asleep! I can't wait until tomorrow and the Easter Bunny comes!!

XOXO
Olivia

Sitting pretty with grandpa!

Grandma and I playing

Reading books


walking with grandma




Grandpa and I were making funny noises!

0 comments:

Post a Comment