Thursday, April 5, 2012

Opening Day of Baseball

Today the Braves had their opener against the Mets and Olivia and Daddy watched some of the game until daddy had to go to work.  Olivia was actually watching it and the funny thing was that she clapped when she heard other people clapping!

This morning was a disaster.  Crying, whining and all sorts of fuss.  I went out this morning and bought some infant Ibuprofen.  I gave that to her before bed tonight.  I tried taking her temperature again but it registered her not having a fever but still she was sweaty.  The teeth on the top have broken through the skin and it looks like the bottom ones will be right behind those.

This afternoon was better.  We went outside for a bit after her nap and played.  She ate a really good dinner.  She had bananas, sweet potatoes, chicken, and a couple of bites of a biscuit.  That made me feel better since she was really liking anything else today- except she drank all her milk.  Today I gave her bottles because I think that is easier with all the teeth coming in and once all the fuss is over then go back to sippy cups. The teeth are more important than the sippy cup conversion at this point!

Here's hoping to a better tomorrow!!

Opening Day 2011 (Had to do a flashback!)

Opening Day 2012 (Boy does time fly!)



When I teeth I only chew on the big toys!

Now I will play with it appropriately


0 comments:

Post a Comment