Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hello Spring!

Ahhh... hopefully this is the start of spring...we really don't get spring here it seems to just jump to summer.  But anyways I will take it.  Being able to go outside with Olivia makes it even better.  The only thing I dislike right now is the bees and wasps! The bumblebees are out right now.  They are just big and buzz way to close to your body for me.  The return of the wasps has already started happening too.  They just make me nervous. 

Brendon took Olivia to Gymboree this morning since we missed on Monday.  Today he went to a Level 2/3 combo class.  Olivia is just not ready yet for the Level 3 class since she is not walking.  So this may be our new class for a few weeks.  Then when I got home she had lunch and then we played outside in shorts today! Olivia tried crawling on the driveway which ended up giving her a little redness on her knees but she didn't seem upset by it at all.  But we did 3 bottles again today which seemed to work.  I just hope that she is not hungry.  She ate well today.  She still has a little runny nose and a little bit of cough but the mucous is still clear and she is happy as a clam!

Today I also thought about what was going on last year at this time.  I remember coming home from work this day last year and just not feeling well.  I felt like I could barely walk.  So I called the doctor and they said to stay home the following day for some bed rest and call to check in.  I still did not feel better on that Thursday when I called so they said they would see me that Friday.  Then tada 3 days later Olivia arrived! But the weather was about the same.  It was warm and sunny and just reminded me of when we waiting for Olivia to arrive.  It seems so long ago but it was only a year! Funny how time flies!

We wear shorts in March!


Grandma I am figuring out the vacuum.  Can't wait for your help!




0 comments:

Post a Comment