Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day and Daddy's bike race!

Today was a holiday.  It was St. Patty's Day! I woke up with mommy today and we ate breakfast.  I ate almost a whole blueberry waffle and some banana! After breakfast we played and mommy got some things together to go see daddy at the bike race.  I took a really good nap this morning.  Mommy and I ate lunch together and then we went to see daddy at his bike race.  I was such a good girl.  I ate some snacks, played, and cheered on daddy! It was really hot though.  We had to stay in the shade.  After the bike race we went to Wal-mart for a few items and then came home.  I did not take an afternoon nap and I was ok. I was a little whiny but not too bad. 

Mommy bought me special outfit for today but it was way too hot to wear and we really didn't get any pictures of St. Patty's stuff.

XOXO
Olivia

Daddy at his bike race!

Go daddy!

Sitting in my own chair!

This was our "pack and play" for a bit!





I was doing some good standing! There is Karson's daddy!

I also wore a skirt today!

Daddy and me!

Mommy and me!

The Team!

0 comments:

Post a Comment