Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy Girl/Sad Girl

Today we had happy Olivia and then sad Olivia.  She was a little whiny this morning.  When I picked her up from daycare they were outside.  She was soooo HAPPY to see me!! It was so nice I stayed and chatted with Susan and another mom.  Then we came home and had lunch.  I didn't take her outside today because she was already outside with daycare plus it was REALLY hot today 80+ degrees and the bees and wasps were really bad.  But she was pretty happy this afternoon.  After her nap- not so happy.  Then we went to Kindermusik- HAPPY girl returned! Tonight the whole class sang Happy Birthday to her! It was so sweet!! Then we came home- SAD girl returned.  I thought it was because she was hungry- nope.  She was crying and then I took off her socks- she stopped crying.  It was like that on and off for like an hour.  She even cried in the bathtub tonight and when she was chewing on some of her toys- which makes me think it is teething.  I gave her some Tylenol which I rarely ever do and she had her bed time bottle and she is zonked out! So maybe she was tired too. 

We also got a special gift yesterday from Olivia's Godparents.  Rick and Karyn recently went to Switzerland and they brought home Olivia the cutest shirt! I can't wait until she wears it!! Also Grandma- they brought a HUGE Swiss chocolate bar and we will save it for you!  So no need to bring any EASTER candy!! We still haven't eaten the Valentine's candy! So NO CANDY!

She loves pushing things around

I was trying to get a smiley face... I missed

Pretty close...

Birthday certificate

Shirt from Switzerland!

0 comments:

Post a Comment