Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

Today is Dr. Seuss' birthday! We celebrated tonight by reading part of the Cat in the Hat. 
Today it was a little gloomy but warm.  Right now I have the television on watching all the severe storm coverage.  I hate a scary stormy night.  I took Olivia to the toddler park in downtown Loganville, since we didn't make the reading event at the library because my grocery shopping took too long.  We called our friend Nicole and she met us at the park too.  Her mommy wasn't feeling to well but the fresh air made us all feel good!

We also stopped at Raegan's house and she is letting us borrow some decorations for Olivia's birthday party! I also ordered Olivia's cake today for her party! I couldn't believe I was ordering a cake for her birthday! I almost got a little teary after I ordered it.  Hopefully it will be cute!

Alright time to hunker down for these storms.  Yikes!

Helping daddy organize the drawers!
Toddler park!


Nicole and I swinging!



Nicole!

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

Dr. Seuss anthology!

0 comments:

Post a Comment