Monday, February 27, 2012

Not a lot of time with mommy!

Mommy had parent-teacher conferences today.  So it was daddy and me day! Daddy took me to Gymboree today all by himself! He did such a good job!! I missed mommy though and fussed a little with dad and didn't want to take a nap this afternoon.  Mommy was so happy when she got home to see me and I was happy to see her! I missed her! Mommy was sad that she did not get a lot of time with me today.  But we played and read the farm book.  I also tried to help mommy put away all the new clothes she got for me at the sale yesterday! I just wanted to throw around the hangers! Can't wait to spend time with mommy and daddy tomorrow!!

XOXO
Olivia

At Gymboree with daddy- as you can tell he dressed me- camo! Don't you love the teeth???

My new farm to play with!

My new walk and ride lion!

Summer shorts- most were $1.00 or $2.00

18 month clothes- lots of dresses and 2 pant outfits

12 month clothes- some short/shirt sets and lots of dresses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment