Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Giggles, no nap, and fork!

I had a lot of giggles today.  When mommy came home I kept laughing.  I laughed when I walked with my lion (see the 2 videos).  But then I didn't want to take a nap.  I think mommy wanted to take a nap too because she is tired from parent-teacher conferences.  I am sorry mommy! So mommy and I had a really long afternoon.  Mommy was running out of ideas of things to do.  We played with everything two or three times.  I did rock a little with mommy in the recliner just to relax.  Then ate really good at dinner- I ate turkey potpie.  So good mommy let me try the fork by myself! Mommy was surprised I was so good.  She would put the food on the fork and then I would put it in my mouth! I even did it with my right hand.  Mommy said she was really proud of me!

XOXO
Olivia
Fork pics...after she was done eating but she still was practicing!





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment