Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year, Hobby Lobby, and Pizza!

Today is leap day! One extra day with Olivia! Since she did not nap yesterday afternoon I thought, why not take her out today after lunch to see if that would tire her out.  We went to Hobby Lobby to look for birthday stuff.  Hobby Lobby is such a magical place.  Who doesn't love crafty stuff, decorations, scrap booking stuff all in one place! Thankfully they have tiny shopping carts so that was good and we stuck to our list! Olivia did great at the store. She only touched one thing- an Elmo cake pan sign.  But she loved riding in the cart and looking all around.  After we got home she went down for a good nap! I was so happy for that! Then for dinner she tried pizza- not real pizza but a healthy pizza.  My friend Lauren fed it to her son Griffin and he loved it.  It was easy a whole wheat tortilla, tomato sauce, and cheese.  I baked it for 9 minutes and voila- pizza! I even made one for myself for dinner. So I let it cool, gave her some carrots and then she tried it.  At first she spit it out but after a few bites she started gobbling it up! The cheese is kinda hard for her because she only has the front 2 teeth but she is chewing though! After dinner we played upstairs with the lion and she was laughing like I have never seen her laugh! It was so cute.  I was pretending to chase her and she loved it and even Jake wanted in on it too! Those giggles just make my heart smile!

Playing with her car! Look at those legs!

Whole wheat tortilla pizza! Thanks Lauren!




Yummy!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment