Monday, March 26, 2012

Sigh of Relief!

Ahhh... I feel like I can breathe now that the party is over.  I spent some time today opening some toys so Olivia could check them out.  She is loving the shopping cart, new books, and basically everything!

I took Olivia to run some errands today and it is so nice that she is getting more portable.  We went to the bank and the grocery store.  After that we played outside.  She did LOTS of standing without holding on today.  I thought outside today she was going to take a step but she didn't.  I did get her to walk next to me with one hand in the hallway upstairs today.  We also have started brushing her teeth- well the 3 teeth she has and she seems to like it. Olivia will even open her mouth!

Hopefully you will scroll down past this post and see the pictures of cake!



Beep! Beep! Get out of my way! I had to put the weight in it for some heaviness!


What kind of groceries do we need today puppy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment