Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Walk in the Woods

Today we went for a walk in the woods.  I usually only go out in the woods when #1 the temperature is right- not too hot or not too cold and #2 when all the nasty bugs are not hanging out- ticks and spiders.  Brendon knows that I am not the biggest fan of going in the woods but I did the ol' Girl Scout promise and did my best today.  It was hard walking because I had Olivia in the Baby Hawk and couldn't see where I was stepping.  But it was a nice walk- a little chilly but we were all bundled up. We didn't see any animals except a hawk- no deer, foxes, or even a squirrel.  We showed Olivia all around and where her future tree house is (A.K.A.- Brendon's tree stand).  I think she liked looking all around, it was fun!

Hanging out with Jake this morning in his bed!

Walking with mommy!

My future tree house!

0 comments:

Post a Comment