Monday, December 26, 2011

Day after Christmas...Whole lot of Crying

Olivia was great today until we got home from some shopping.  We ran to Target and Publix for all the things that are not 70% off today...diapers and formula.  We were probably the only people buying things that were not on sale.  Don't worry we had coupons of course! After we got home I tried laying her down for her nap- not gonna happen.  She cried on and off for an hour and half no matter what I did or where I put her.  Then she fussed again before bed and it took her a few minutes to settle down to sleep.  Maybe that tooth will finally pop out...!! You can feel it and see it but it is not out completely yet.  Maybe tomorrow but not getting my hopes up!


Checking out my chair!

LOVE this puppy!! Thanks Aunt Cheryl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playing  by the pantry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment