Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve

Daddy got to come with mommy and me to Gymboree today! It was so much fun.  We had such a good time and he met another daddy there so he wasn't the only daddy there today! I was not the best napper today.  Mommy and daddy think it is another tooth because I was not the best bottle eater (just took forever but drank them) or napper today.  I napped in the car and that was about it.  I napped for about 40 minutes this afternoon but that was after about 40 minutes of crying and mommy trying to get me to relax.  We then went for dinner at my Godparents house.  Mommy was so happy because it was nice to not eat dinner alone especially on New Years Eve.  Mommy says she doesn't really like this holiday anyways.  She says it is overrated, whatever that means! I had so much fun over at my Godparents house.  My Godfather Rick showed me the train that goes around the tree! It was neat.  I also crawled all over and pulled up on some of their furniture! My Godmother Karyn made pizza...it was  so yummy! Mommy let me have some crust! I love pizza crust!! Then mommy brought me home and said how nice it was to walk home and not have an awful car ride home! I took a bath, drank my bottle, and went right to sleep.  Mommy told me, "Happy New Year!" and gave me a big hug and kiss!

So to all our readers- Happy New Year from all of us to all of you! May 2012 be filled with love, laughter, hope and happiness!

XOXO
Olivia

snuggle time!

reaching for the bean bags



this was fun... teeter totter


peaking

daddy!!

love you!

mommy and livy!

help!

bubbles!

playing at the Godparents!


Helloooo Godfather!

Jake says and Happy New Year to all and to all a good night...I am tired! (Yes he arranged the couch pillows himself to his liking!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment