Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Busy Girl

Today I tried to capture some of the furniture Olivia likes to pull up on.  I didn't get everything though...I forgot...not forgot just got busy.  I feel like I have a never ending to do list and it never gets all done.  Finally today I bought stamps for the Christmas cards... now just have to find some time to stamp them and drop them at the post office.  Olivia did one new thing today and when she was playing with her nesting blocks she actually started pulling them out of each other.  What a fun discovery for her.  Little did she know there are more in there.  She would take one out play with it and then look back in and then take another one- makes a fun clean up job for this mommy.What a fun discovery for her!  She has also started playing more in the crib when it is time to nap or go to bed.  There is about 5-10 and even sometimes 15 minutes of her playing.  She talks, sits up, stands, and moves all over the crib.  I think she is going to be one of those kids that like bounce houses.  I swear she was jumping up and down this afternoon.  She is just a busy active girl!






0 comments:

Post a Comment