Monday, December 5, 2011

Bass Pro Shops

Today mommy and daddy took me to Bass Pro Shops.  I have never been there before.  Wait...I lied I have been there but I was still in mommy's tummy.  The first thing we did was see Santa...AGAIN! The background at Bass Pro is pretty awesome.  There are some stuffed reindeer behind Santa.  I was such a good girl.  I even smiled this time.  The workers at Bass Pro were so nice they gave us 2 free pictures.  We did some shopping and I got a few things that will be from Santa.  Then we went and checked out the Aquarium. I loved it! The fish were HUGE! We did more shopping and then went into the mall and went to the calendar store.  I was a pretty good shopper and only fussed once.  I can't wait to go back there!!






Picking out my future fishing pole.


shopping!

Checking out the fish tank!

Whoa... look at that fish!



Checking out the lights at home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment