Saturday, December 3, 2011

Santa

Today we took Olivia to see Santa.  We didn't know what to expect.  We weren't sure if she would cry or what.  We went to the Vines Botanical Gardens for Breakfast with Santa.  It was great.  It was not crowded at all and we didn't have to wait long to see Santa at all.  I admit I got a little emotional because I was feeling so blessed to take Olivia to see Santa for the 1st time.  She did great! She didn't cry- I don't think she knew what to think at all.  I think she asked Santa for some teeth- lets see if he delivers that! Then after we saw Santa we had breakfast and Olivia sat in a restaurant style high chair.  She loved it.  She played with her keys and dropped them a million times.  She also kept checking out our plates.  I let her try some grits.  She loved them and ended up taking a few bites.  It was such a nice morning to spend as a family!!

Outside Vines Mansion

Waiting to see Santa

The big moment...


No smiles but at least we got a look!

Sitting in the high chair being a good girl!

Trying some grits!

yummy!

I liked them- I really did!

Outside at Vines Botanical Gardens


0 comments:

Post a Comment