Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last Day of November

Where did November go? Gosh time flies.  I can't believe that tomorrow is December 1st! Well I thought this whole standing in the crib thing was cute- not so much.  Her nap in the afternoon has gotten shorter- way shorter.  The past 2 days it was only 45 minutes.  I kind of rely on her taking longer then that so I can get some school work done and housework done.  That 45 minutes goes by quick! I have tried to let her cry it out the past 2 days but that doesn't seem to work.  I have rocked her the past 2 days and she did fall asleep and of course when I lay her down in the crib she wakes up! But I guess that it just part of growing up!

She had a pretty good day and held her dinner bottle for about 95% pf the time and held her bedtime bottle about 70% of the time.  We are getting there! She also picked up one Cheerio and it made it to her mouth! I was so excited! Finally! I know it was just one but one is better than none!

Holding my bottle!


My really bad formula hair- at least I held the bottle mom!

Playing with my activity table!

0 comments:

Post a Comment