Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fun Discoveries Today

We had lots of fun discoveries today.

1. 1st boo boo- somehow when she was bee-bopping around in her crib for a nap she hit her head.  So she has a little red mark.  Before she went to bed it looked way better than it did earlier.

2. She learned to stand in the crib this afternoon. When I went to go check on her during her nap because she was crying/making noise there she was standing in her crib! I put her back in it later and sure enough she pulled herself right up! Yikes!

3. We got one piece of a finger food to the mouth.  Granted it was a huge apple wheel thing but she got it there!

4. Also she leaned forward in her bathtub tonight and started splashing.  It was funny to watch!

5. I pulled out her Leapfrog learning table and she loved it! Her little legs were shaking from standing.  She did not want to sit down!

My boo boo!

Standing in the crib!


Playing with my activity table!



0 comments:

Post a Comment