Sunday, December 11, 2011

Playing in the leaves

Well we probably waited too long to play in the leaves outside.  It was a bit chilly today and the leaves were a tad wet.  We weren't sure how Olivia would react...well it wasn't her favorite thing in the world to do.  So it was a very quick leaf playing experience! I guess next year we will have to do it earlier and when it is a bit warmer!

Jake saying, "Give it a chance Olivia."

Not too sure if I like this!

Help!

I don't like this!

Ok a little better...

Daddy's turn...

Daddy trying to show Olivia a leaf

I don't want to play in the leaves...I want to play with no pants on!



Funny bed head after her afternoon nap!

Playing with my stroller.  Theresa gave us a great idea so it doesn't tip over...put a weight in it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment