Monday, December 12, 2011

Projectile and Chili's

Oh what fun when I came home from work today...Today was my first experience with projectile vomit.  Yep... it was just like the exorcist.  Not sure what was going on with her today but she was not a good eater for her daddy at all.  After I got home she was eating her lunch and still giving a little fuss.  I went and changed her diaper and changed my clothes and was peeking in her mouth.  We are thinking she finally may be teething.  I saw what looked like a little white spot and thought maybe some Tylenol would make her feel better.  I was giving her the Tylenol and she was not happy about that either.  Then a few minutes later I was comforting her and heard that awful noise and thought she was getting the hiccups... nope out came the lunch... yogurt.  Yuck! Ugh it was gross, the worst thing I ever have witnessed and I screamed and Brendon came running.  We got it all cleaned up and her cleaned up and myself cleaned up and called the doctor.  They said a stomach bug was going around and try some Pedialyte later on... she didn't want that when we tried it.  She did eat like a horse tonight though- I guess she was finally hungry.  So hopefully this will go away.

We decided to go out to dinner at Chili's tonight.  Olivia did great.  She sat really good in the high chair and played with her toys.  She loved looking around at all the people and the servers going back and forth.  So we now can go out to eat with Olivia! Yay!

Trying a graham cracker

Sitting in the high chair at Chili's!

0 comments:

Post a Comment