Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thing 1 and Thing 2

Today I wore my Dr. Seuss outfit.  Mommy finally washed all of my 6 month clothes yesterday so now I have a bunch of new outfits.  She knew she needed to wash them because I literally busted out of my onesie on Monday- I busted the snap.  So mommy put a lot of my clothes away and took out some new stuff.  It took her a long time to cut all the tags, wash the clothes, dry them, and put them away or hang them up.  Mommy was so thankful to Grandma and Aunt Cheryl because they did all that work for my 0-3 clothes.

Mommy thought I wasn't going to have a good night last night with my tummy troubles.  I woke up about an hour after I went to sleep screaming and crying.  Thankfully mommy rocked me and I went back to sleep and didn't wake up until this morning.  I felt a little better today but Mommy and Daddy were still worried.  I wasn't the best eater today.  But I did go to Gymboree and had so much fun.  There was no crying again, even when we did the parachute at the end. 

XOXO
Olivia

Dr. Seuss outfit.  Thing 1 Thing 2.

Super smiley sitting on my pillow!

How can you resist these sweet feet?

One foot...two foot...

0 comments:

Post a Comment