Tuesday, September 6, 2011

No Peas for Me!

Today we tried peas...well it gave Olivia a bit of a stomach ache.  We had lots of diaper changes today and poor Olivia's bum- it just has to hurt- sorry TMI.  I called the pediatrician twice this afternoon.  The nurse said no more peas...give it a month and try again.  So I took her temp and it was 99.2 and the nurse said not to worry unless it was 100.5.  She said we could feed her food that we have already given her and try something new in a few days.  Hopefully her tummy ache will go away.  She ate fine the rest of the day and night though, taking her formula and oatmeal with green beans.  Also today Kristy came and babysat while I went back to school for a faculty meeting.  My plan was to put Olivia down for a nap before she got here.  Well... she was kinda fussy and finally fell asleep but only slept for like an hour.  Thankfully when she woke up she was super happy for Kristy and they had a great time playing.  Finally she is getting over the stranger danger with people. 

I don't want to practice sitting...I just want to eat my feet!

Alright I will sit and play with this drum thingy.

What mommy?? I am doing just fine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment