Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kicking and Scooting

I have really started to kick lately.  Yesterday and today I really enjoyed kicking in my crib when it is nap time.  Mommy and Daddy thought it was Jake upstairs.  But it is me kicking in my crib! I also like to kick in the bathtub.  I gave mom a little soaking tonight.

Today was fun.  Daddy took me to a consignment sale this morning.  We got some toys and some clothes.  We now have a Christmas outfit- so NO Christmas outfit needed Grandma! After we got home I took some rest time but no nap.  Mommy fed me and played with me and finally I took a nap.  I did some good tummy time- I was scooting all over! When I woke up I ate again and then Mommy put me in the car. We went back to the sale.  Mommy wanted to check it out too! She bought me some cool toys and some jeans, a dress, and a cute outfit.  After that since it was so nice outside Mommy took me for a walk.  It was so much fun in the stroller and then I talked in the car all the way home and I kept on talking until I took my bath and had fun laughing.

XOXO
Olivia

Scooting off my mat...way far away from it. 

Look mom I am scooting all over- you better watch out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment