Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day Weekend

We had a busy weekend.

Saturday I woke up and ran and Brendon biked when I got home.  Olivia and I did some serious vacuuming while Brendon was gone.  Then I got up in the HOT attic for some things for school after he came back.  Then I noticed my throat was feeling too good- thought it was from vacuuming and being in the attic.  Olivia napped and then we got ready for the Georgia game against Clemson! Such a good game and Olivia was a great cheerleader!

We also solved the problem of how to push the stroller and walk your dog at the same time!

Go Dawgs!

Sunday I woke up and didn't feel well at all...stuffed up...yucky! It always seems to catch me on a holiday! I even took a little nap myself.  So we bummed around the house Sunday but got some chores done- bathrooms cleaned, Jake got a bath, and I started working on Olivia's closet! Now all we have to do is get the doors off.


Today I still didn't feel much better.  Brendon had to work so we had breakfast together before he left.  I have been wanting to take Olivia to the movies for awhile now and so we went today and saw Planes Fire and Rescue.  It was a cute movie...plus it was super short and enough for her attention span.  She had some popcorn and a juice box and said she had a good time.  On the way home from the movie the clouds got all yucky and it basically rained/stormed the rest of the night.

It was hard to get a picture of her at the movie!

Rain...

0 comments:

Post a Comment