Saturday, September 6, 2014

If you let her build it...

Today Brendon went dove hunting so Olivia and I had a mommy daughter day!

Home Depot had their FREE kids workshop today and it was building a Wizard of Oz birdhouse.  This was perfect since we saw the movie a few weeks ago.  I know it says you have to be 5 to go...but I don't think even a 5 year old could have built that birdhouse on their own! I was pretty impressed with my building skills.  I actually built it faster than the mom and dad next to me who were too worried about their daughter building it perfect...I felt like saying...let her build it the way she wants to! I kept getting looks from them because I was building so quickly and praising Olivia for being such a great helper...which she was.  After we built it we painted it! By the time we got home it was ready for the stickers!!

We went to a few other stores and popped in to see Kristy at work! Olivia loves surprising her at work!

Then we came home and had lunch and did some laundry.  After rest time we went for a quick swim and daddy came home after dinner! 








0 comments:

Post a Comment