Thursday, July 17, 2014

Story time and gymnastics

Today got up super early to meet some friends to run.  So happy to have Caren and Wendy to run with.  Plus it was 60 degrees this morning which felt great.

After running I zoomed to school and worked in my classroom by myself.  It was great to get things done on my to-do list...I mean ta-da list!

Then I zoomed to the library to meet Brendon and Olivia.  He dropped her off to me and we went to story time.  It was all about weather today.  Some good books and fun.  We even saw our friend Emma! We picked out some new books and got a weather chart.



 Tonight at gymnastics Olivia got her ribbon.  So proud of her progress even though I can see her acting silly sometimes in class.  She does enjoy going though.






0 comments:

Post a Comment