Monday, July 14, 2014

Ready to be healthy

I am ready to have Olivia healthy...poor thing...today the rash looked better in some places than others.  I am really trying to let the medicine do its job but the rash is a mystery to me.  But poor thing her tummy was upset today.  They said that the medicine would probably upset her tummy.  I took her to school this morning and poor thing pooped her pants....I know she couldn't help it.  Too bad the bathroom by my room the lights for some odd reason are not working so I had to carry her ALL the way to the office to change her.  For the rest of the day she wore a Pull Up but she managed not to poop in them but to get it in the potty! Which was great! But I hope she feels better sooner than later! She has had a rough couple days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment