Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Shopping with a 3 year old

So today we did some shopping...not groceries but Kohls, Target, and Hallmark.  I let Olivia walk around at Kohls and she discovered clothes racks are the perfect place to hide and mess up clothes.  It made for an exhausting 30+ minutes in the store but we had fun.  It is funny to hear her say, "Ohhh...that's pretty!" or "No I don't like that!" Then we went to Target and I felt like we did circles around the store but got a few things AND Olivia smelled popcorn.  She said, "Yummy mommy! I smell popcorn!" So I caved in and bought $1.29 bag of Target popcorn...total sucker!  Then Hallmark...the NO TOUCH store.  The last time we went in there Olivia touched a few things...so I had to remind her NO TOUCHING like a million times.  Things are just at the perfect height for her to touch...too bad all those things are breakable! In the end we had fun shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment