Friday, May 2, 2014

First time consigning

It is time to start letting go of stuff... so I decided to sell some of Olivia's baby stuff at a consignment sale this weekend.  It was a difficult decision to do this but it is time.  Sorting through clothes, inspecting them for hidden stains, tagging them, pinning the clothes to hangars, took quite a long time.  Plus since it was my first time I made a spreadsheet of all the items that I am selling to make sure I get everything back and tally what was sold.  I priced a lot of items probably too low...but at this point want to get rid of the stuff.  So if you are reading this and know someone that is having a baby especially a baby girl...please let me know....I would rather sell to someone I know.

Here is a picture of the sale...I see my stuff...ok not really but it is there...


0 comments:

Post a Comment