Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Change

Change...it is inevitable.  Today was a little too much change at once. 


I have been struggling a lot with the thought of going back to work full time.  Some days I am like yes I can do this...other days no way... Well the opportunity to go back full time arose and talking with Brendon about what is best for our family,  I will be going back to work full time.  There are so many pros and cons to this that I could complain on and on but it is what it is.  We will make it work, I will miss and love my husband and child every day but it is just work. One thought in my mind is, in 2 years she will be coming with me for kindergarten!!!

Anywho....I will write more tomorrow about other changes but this was just one of the changes today and I still need to digest it.

But here is something to make me feel better...a whole lot of cuteness at dance class today!

 
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment