Sunday, March 9, 2014

Daylight Savings Time = No Nap

So our schedule was a little off today...I am blaming it on Olivia having a cough, daylight savings time, and lots to do.  So Olivia woke up at 7:40 (which really is 6:40) and then coughed...and coughed.  Needless to say we didn't go to church due to the coughing.  Then we ate breakfast and I zoomed off to a big consignment sale.  I am glad I went.  I got Olivia some games, leotards for dance and gymnastics, and a few items of clothes.  Then I zoomed home and went for a run.  Olivia was supposed to go down for an early nap since we were getting her pictures done today.  Well when I got home from running...she was reading books in her glider in her room, which meant no nap.  Well she did take a nap 5 minutes in the car before we got to the picture spot! She was not the most cooperative at pictures but I am sure they will be great.  I could tell she was really tired tonight so hopefully she will sleep good tonight!

Silly kids!

How we really feel!

But how we SHOULD really feel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment