Monday, March 10, 2014

A Mess

Olivia and her daddy had lots of fun working on my truck today while I was at work.  We had lunch and then tried to lay down for a rest...then she started coughing...and was out of bed by 3.  So basically no nap again.  So we played and played.  I went upstairs for 30 seconds to get something out of the freezer and came back to this...

A big ol' mess! She literally dumped every single little flash card out on the ground.  Then it turned into a teachable moment...we sorted them and put them in bags.  But what a mess!! Then she made a mess at dinner...dumped her milk...again...this is like the 2nd or 3rd time in the past few days...may have to go back to milk with lids!

But we did have fun at gymnastics tonight! She has no fear that child! Scary but good at the same time!

1 comments:

Anonymous

she did it for me yesterday too but they were weren't as messy for me. i didn't even know we had that many flash cards.

dad

Post a Comment