Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bad Dance Class and Power Out

Well we had our first bad dance class.  I had to wake Olivia up from her nap and she was cranky.  I guess that cranky continued to dance class because she actually cried in class today twice! She usually loves going to class.  But I guess not today.  She wouldn't wear the butterfly wings, jump in and out of the hula hoop (Which she loves to do!!), or walk on her tip toes.  I guess it was just a bad dance class day...even the teacher had to talk to me.  I felt awful...but she said it might just be an adjustment thing...but she has been fine all the other classes.  Maybe it was just the week off last week that threw her off.  I hope next week is better...or I will be doing the walk of shame when I leave.  I was proud of myself because I didn't interrupt the class to take her out though...she is gonna have to cry it out!

Then tonight at bed time the power out.  We were reading a story and then poof...pitch black! Totally freaked Olivia out.  I told her probably a tree hit the power line and the power went off.  Then we checked to make sure our neighbors were out too.  But I could tell Olivia was worried...she kept repeating what I told her about the wind, tree, and power lines!

Never a dull moment I tell you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment