Friday, November 8, 2013

The napping house...we are tired today

We were a very tired house today! Poor Brendon left the house yesterday morning at 6:15 a.m. and didn't get home until 5:00 a.m. this morning.  I woke up at 2:40 a.m. and noticed he wasn't in bed yet.  So I called and he was working a difficult case.  Therefore I was awake for a little bit.  I took Jake out...and it was freezing cold.  Then I couldn't get back to sleep! So I was up for awhile.  Then Olivia woke up at 5:35 a.m.saying she had to go! Which is good but it was 5 minutes before my alarm off and Brendon just fell asleep.  Thankfully she climbed into bed with him and fell back asleep.  Needless to say we were all pretty tired this afternoon.  Olivia didn't want to nap in her bed so I got her down in the spare bedroom and then I ended up falling asleep with her in there for about an hour.  Brendon napped and went into work late.  He is grumpy and tired.   So when we do nap here...it is serious business.

Napping...I snuck out of bed and graded papers in the hallway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment