Monday, November 4, 2013

Dreams and Name

This morning as I just finished drying my hair, Olivia came tip-toeing down the hall.  I got her to the potty and I always ask her if she had a good sleep.  She said, "Yeah!" Then I asked her if she had any good dreams, "Yes about squirrels!" Only our child would have dreams about squirrels! She told me they were eating nuts and jumping in the tree to go to their nest. 

This afternoon we played some Play-Doh which she was quite content and focused. She was using the scissors to cut food for the caterpillar I made. Then after dinner we did some coloring, and sticker letters, and Little People play.  When we colored I asked her to write her name and  this is what she came up with....

Tada! Pretty good...I had to help with the v.  I draw dots and she traces them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment