Tuesday, November 12, 2013

No nap..lets paint!

Olivia seemed a bit better today.  But today the cough started...ugh I hate the cough. Hopefully it will go away sooner than later.  It made for a tough go on the nap this afternoon which lasted about 40 minutes....so basically...no nap! So I decided we should do something fun like...paint! So we painted for a bit.  It kept her attention for awhile.  Tonight we had out biggest fuss around dinner time.  It was the same fuss that I had with her at bed time last night.  So I basically just ignored her and had to walk away.  Once I walked away, she calmed herself down and sat at the table to eat.  Granted by this time (30+ minutes later), her dinner was cold.  So she got bananas and toast for dinner.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day..I am hoping this is from the medicine and not feeling well or else we are back to the terrible twos again!

Painting

0 comments:

Post a Comment