Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sometimes I feel like a Princess






Sometimes I feel like a princess with Olivia.  Here are things that she does for me or us:
*Turns on the lights in a room for me/us.
*She will lift the seat of the toilet for me, hand me toilet paper, and flush.  If I do a good job she picks me out a sticker, and sometimes I can have M and Ms.
* She gets me a coaster to place my milk on for dinner and passes out the napkins.
* When we have apples for lunch, she always picks us the perfect apple.
* She now notices when the toilet paper is getting low and will go get new toilet paper (2 rolls) and she will cry if she doesn't get to do this task!
 * Turn on channel 3 on the radio in the car so we can listen to country music.

I do think it is funny because these things are a big deal to her and if you mess up the routine...she will let you know! I am going to enjoy my time as a princess!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment