Monday, October 28, 2013

Grey's Anatomy

I admit that I don't watch much tv during the week anymore. There is too much to do and too little time.  I used to watch Grey's Anatomy sometimes before Olivia was born.  I stopped watching while I was pregnant because some scenes were a little too bloody for me.  But I caught some clips today of some powerful moments that I could connect too. 

First was the changing friendship between Meredith and Christina.  I admit after having Olivia life got turned upside down with friendships.  People that don't have kids don't want to hear your complaints or misadventures or that your kid finally pooped in the potty or that your mind is doing 1 million things at a time. So that was one adjustment that was difficult...


Another adjustment was priorities and work...Great scene at the end with Derek and Meredith trying to find that balance...


But just thought that these were great...people struggle in tv land too I guess!

0 comments:

Post a Comment