Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013...overrated!

Well all I can say is this...Olivia woke up grumpy and stayed that way.  So much so that at about 2:00 I almost decided that trick or treating wasn't even going to happen.  But it did.  I am so glad that I didn't buy an expensive costume because what I did buy she can wear again, plus it was a struggle to even get that on.  The other side of this is that Olivia can't eat much of the candy she got anyways due to her allergy to tree nuts. 

But we did end up trick or treating with our friends and Olivia finally had some fun.  We were in the little neighborhood parade and then trick or treated.  Once we started that part Olivia was much better.  The weather was great...we were a bit warm actually.  Then we stopped at the neighbors who gave her a big ol' bag of her favorite M and Ms.

But to me in my opinion...overrated! Maybe my opinion will change next year...plus we really missed our daddy!

The crabbiest Minnie Mouse!
Still crabby!
1st house trick or treating!
Tigger!
Best smile ALL night!



0 comments:

Post a Comment