Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Crazy, crazy afternoon

This afternoon was a bit crazy...well the whole day was kind of crazy!

Olivia went to Susan this morning which is not typical for a Tuesday.  Then I picked her up and she fell asleep in the car...sigh...car naps...the car nap sometimes will throw off napping or not napping.  Today was the not napping option.  When it was time to take our rest she told me she wanted to eat carrots, dip, and cheese.  Which this took almost 30 minutes and add some crying in there due to being tired.  Tried getting her down...I needed to go to the bathroom so I exited the room and by the time I can back...30 seconds later...she was crying saying she had to go...well she did...but unfortunately she peed in her pants BUT she pooped in the potty! Fast forward 20 minutes later...jumping around in her bed...by that time Karyn arrived to watch Olivia so I just told her to get out of her bed.  So while Kristy and Karyn watched her I went back to school for a meeting.

Olivia had a great time with Kristy and Karyn.  We are so thankful and blessed that they love and care for her so much!!


But it was crazy and dinner was crazy...after dinner was crazy...crazy, crazy day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment