Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Meeting Baby Camila

Today after Gymboree Lauren and I stopped at Lily's house to visit and meet baby Camila.  She is absolutely precious and adorable.  She slept the entire time we were there.  It was great hold her and marvel at her!  Olivia was really good with her.  I told her that she could touch her feet.  Olivia said she was a good baby! We got home late...almost 9 o'clock because on the way home Olivia had to go potty...thankfully I knew of a Publix somewhat close to where we were so we stopped there.  So the 20 minutes ride took forever! Finally she is snoozing in her bed!

Last night we were up for a bit with Olivia.  She decided at 12:06 a.m. that it was time to get up and play.  I tried laying in her bed to get her to go to sleep.  Instead she wanted to play with my hair and shirt.  Finally around 2 a.m. she went to sleep....we are tired today...as you can tell in the picture...I am tired!


0 comments:

Post a Comment