Saturday, August 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Violet!

We had a very busy day today!

This morning I went and ran and Brendon biked.  While Brendon biked Olivia and I ran up to school.  I thought I forgot my things that got laminated yesterday but to my surprise when I got to school they were not laminated.  I was sad... =( So Olivia and I did some things in the classroom and then since it was so nice we stopped at Tribble Mill Park on the way home.

We met up with Brendon after his bike ride and then played.  Olivia is getting much better at the equipment at the playground.  She had fun.

Then we came home and had a picnic lunch outside.  After lunch Brendon took Olivia in the pool while I went in the attic for a few minutes.  The attic was brutally hot! But I found some of the school stuff I was looking for.  Then I jumped in the pool for a few minutes with them.  Then we got ready for Violet's party.

Since her party was at 3:00, and by the time we were done with all the other stuff we skipped a nap.  She slept in the car on the way to Violet's house which was about 45 minutes! We had a fun time at the party.  We colored, ate yummy foods, played outside on the playground, sang, and had cake! Olivia and Griffin even played together.  They shared a toy and took turns! It was awesome to see them play together! The only bad thing about the party...both batteries in our camera ended up being dead! So I managed to get 2 pictures.

Olivia and her man Griffin



0 comments:

Post a Comment