Thursday, August 1, 2013

Apples and Binoculars

Olivia and daddy were together ALL day today.  I had lots to do in my classroom so it was great to have some time to get all that work done.  Daddy and Olivia had some fun picking apples...we have LOTS of apples!



I got home right when she woke up from her nap and we just snuggled for a bit.  After dinner we had to change a toilet paper roll and a few weeks ago we had some extras around so I showed Olivia how to do binoculars.  Well I had an even better idea to hot glue the toilet paper rolls together...voila..binoculars! We took them outside and looked at lots of different things.  We saw birds, airplanes, butterflies, apple trees, and anything you can imagine we saw with those binoculars.  Tomorrow if we have time I think we will decorate them!

And daddy... Olivia said tonight, "I want to go fishing." So I guess we have to go fishing this weekend!




0 comments:

Post a Comment